- 250 ml of tomato sauce
- 200 ml of salted boiling water
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 4 leaves of Basil
- Add 250 ml of tomato sauce in a pan for 10 minutes over a low heat; bring to simmer until you get a thick substance.
- Meanwhile, bring back to the boil 200-ml of salted water and add 1 tbsp of white vinegar. Add the eggs for 2 seconds, then remove and break in the water for approximately 30 seconds,
- Place a small amount of tomato sauce onto the centre of a plate and add the eggs on top.
- Garnish with basil leaves and serve immediately.