Riccardo’s Italian Restaurant is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- You use our website
- You make a booking
- You make enquiries on our website.
- Someone is interested in working with us
- You sign up for any deals/offers
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy.
Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
Riccardo’s is an Italian restaurant based in Chelsea.
Our registered address is: 126 Fulham Road, South Kensington, SW3 6HU
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- When you make a booking
- When you visit our restaurant
- Make an enquiry
- When you sign up to marketing offers or emails
What type of information is collected from you?
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
How is the information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (booking confirmation and post-dining feedback).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.